Thinking about going solar? As California becomes more crowded, it might be risky to depend on the ISO grid for the electricity you need. Fortunately, there are other affordable options.
Benefits of Solar Energy Systems
American Energy Air and Solar installs solar systems that use a specialized battery that can dramatically decrease your monthly electricity bill. We’ve helped our satisfied customers save more than $100 million a year on electricity costs. There are very few downsides to switching to a solar-powered system and many benefits, ranging from tax credits to lower monthly bills and environmental preservation.
Using Solar Energy When the Sun Isn’t Shining
Many people worry that they’ll need to rely heavily on electricity from the ISO grid at night or during cloudy or rainy days. What they don’t know is that you can still use solar-powered energy systems when the sun isn’t out because of the following:
- Our Electric Home Power Systems works with a variety of high-efficiency panels, which absorb energy while the sun is shining and store energy, for time of use consumption.
- Energy from the solar panels and utility company is stored in the Storage Battery for use at night or during a power outage.
- The Tabuchi Hybrid Inverter intelligently manages the power generated by the panels, battery, and utility company to power your home and maximize your energy savings according to time of use (TOU) rates.
- Home lighting, appliances, and systems are powered first by the solar panels and battery, which are then supplemented by the utility company as needed.
- The Remote Controller allows you to customize the system to maximize your savings and manage your backup power in the event of a power outage.
Get Started Today
If you’re ready to discover the difference solar power can make in your energy consumption, American Energy Air and Solar can help you explore your options. We are one of the few solar contractors in the area that installs solar battery backup systems, and we can help you decrease your reliance on the ISO grid. To learn more, contact us today by calling (916) 782-3139 or filling out our online form.